Friday, May 14, 2010

update:planning London, and thank you! =)

Hey this is just gonna be a quick update, a thankyou and about London, enjoy=)
I'm gonna leave for London in the beginning of july, so i'm starting to plan my trip. I am one of those persons who love planning vacations, and i do way too much research, but i love doing that...
Yesterday i found a great website with every store on every street in London. It's actually pretty cool. Check it out here.
I'm really excited about paying a visit to especially boots and topshop, and i'm definitely not gonna leave empty handed! I talked to a girl named Lauren yesterday, and she really wanted me to write about each day in London, so i might do that, maybe there'll be a couple of tips for those of you who are going to London.
Wow i've been drinking a crazy ammount of cofee lately! Good thing they have starbucks in London, cause if not, i don't know if i would be able to survive!...

Thanyou so much to all of my new followers, i did not think that i would get so many in 3 days! I truly appreciate it!
And i welcome all new followers very warmly, haha=)
hugs, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment